As you are all aware, our President Ursula von der Leyen is going to deliver her first State of the Union speech on 16 September starting at 9.00 CET.
These two documents clarify the requirements of using TR 2000 and ASME in accordance with PED 2014/68/EU.
Organizations using OHSAS 18001:2007 are recommended to take the following actions for the migration to ISO 45001:2018 from OHSAS 18001:2007:
i) Obtain a copy of ISO 45001 (or a copy of the earlier Final Draft International Standard if early planning and adaptation is preferred).
ii) Identify the gaps in the OHSMS which need to be addressed to meet any new requirements.
iii) Develop an implementation plan.
iv) Ensure that any new competence needs are met and create awareness for all parties that have an impact on the effectiveness of the OHSMS.
v) Update the existing OHSMS to meet the new requirements and provide verification of its effectiveness.
vi) Where applicable, liaise with their Certification Body for migration arrangements.
Information that could be required to perform a conformity assessment of pressure equipment
For information, the CEN Pressure Equipment Advisory Nucleus will organize an European Workshop on Unfired Pressure Vessels and the Pressure Equipment system for the future in Brussels on 30th November 2017.
Recomendations for organizations certified according to ISO 9001:2015 og/eller ISO 14001:2015
- Identify organizational gaps which need to be addressed to meet new requirements.
- Develop an implementation plan.
- Provide appropriate training and awareness for all parties that have an impact on the effectiveness of the organisation.
- Update the existing quality management system (QMS) to meet the revised requirements and provide verification of effectiveness.
- Where applicable, liaise with their Certification Body for transition arrangements.
For more informations pleas read [ IAF doc ]
The focus of this note is on what is required when you are using an FEA to assist in the justification
of the design.
Pressure equipment needs to be tested during (final) inspection. To perform a correct pres-sure test the gauges used to indicate the pressure need to be calibrated.